Unity Gardens will accept applications for our Spring 2019 Grant Cycle beginning January 15. Applications are due March 1. Unity Gardens awards grants up to $1,000 for community greening projects in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. These grants are available to qualified nonprofit groups such as neighborhoods, religious organizations, schools, scout troops, community organizations and more. Grant applications are accepted in the spring (January 15-March 1) and the fall (July 1-August 15).
- Unity Gardens Final Report Requirements
- Helpful Tips: Selecting Native Plants, Design Tool, Project How-To’s
- Helpful Tips: Budget Form & Funding Tips
- Helpful Tips: Grant projects can receive wholesale pricing through our partners at Patuxent Nursery and Babikow
- Helpful Tips: Planting Day
- Helpful Tips: Sharing Your Project
- Helpful Tips: Maintaining Your Project
- Helpful Resources
- Helpful Tip: Bay Backpack (even if you’re not with a school!) for step-by-step instructions on over a hundred projects!
- Helpful Tip: Schoolyard Habitat Project Guide from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service is also available for viewing or download or you can request a free print copy by mail at: R8schoolyardhabitat@fws.gov.
Helpful Tips: Native Plants, Design Tool, Project How-To’s
Helpful Tips: Budget Form & Funding Tips
Helpful Tips: Planting Day
Helpful Tips: Sharing Your Project
Ways to Share Your Project
Public Relations Guides: