A final report will be due by February 15 for Fall grants and by August 1 for Spring grants. It must include the following:
- A complete and accurate spreadsheet of funds received and expenses incurred under the grant, plus receipts for expenses.
- A summary of the project as implemented. Copies of news releases and photos, including before and after photos.
- Releases from individuals depicted in photos so that Unity Gardens may utilize the photos.
- Outline of a plan on how the project site will be maintained after installation, including designation of a maintenance supervisor.
- After completion of the project, the Grantee agrees to maintain the project in good condition and repair or replace any damaged or dead plants.
- Upon approval of the Final Report, Grantee will provide recognition to Unity Gardens by installing a Unity Gardens plaque or including the Unity Gardens logo on educational signage at the project site.