A final report will be due by February 15 for Fall grants and by August 1 for Spring grants. It must include the following:
- A complete and accurate spreadsheet of funds received and expenses incurred under the grant, plus receipts* for expenses. You should use the original budget form from your application. *You will be asked to return money that was not used or for which you do not have a receipt.
- A summary of the project as implemented.
- Copies of news releases and photos, including before and after photos. Please do not embed photos in the report, or if you do, also attach them separately so we can use them in social media and on our website to showcase your work.
- Releases from individuals depicted in photos so that Unity Gardens may utilize the photos.
- Outline of a plan on how the project site will be maintained after installation, including designation of a maintenance supervisor.
- After completion of the project, the Grantee agrees to maintain the project in good condition and repair or replace any damaged or dead plants.
- Upon approval of the Final Report, Grantee will provide recognition to Unity Gardens by installing a Unity Gardens plaque or including the Unity Gardens logo on educational signage at the project site.